You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Arise some kind of contest

Dear Webmaster,

I have observed that there is no rush of members in this site. I want to suggest arise some kind of contest so that we will get more resources and articles for this site and it will also will help to improving revenue.

With Best Regards,
    Arvind
    Hello Arvind,

A very good suggestion indeed. However, Revenue share program is already in progress. If that is not enough to motivate members. No other contest will be enough to attract members to the site. It is not in our control. Yes, once some 4-5 active contributors are there, we can think of any contest. Otherwise it will be like running alone in a race and coming 1st. Yes, you can spread the worl about biharspider in your friend circle through facebook and everything. Yoo can give like to good articles here and share on your facebook. This way some people will come to know about it.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

You are absolutely right there should be contributors for contributing for any kind of contest. I am also agree to send referral links to my friends and share on social networking websites. But for new members of this site should be some kind of contest or prize so they start contributing immediately. Also there there should be prize for member who is referring other so that he try to add more members for this site.

Hello Arvind,

There is referral bonus for members, if any member joins the site from there referral. And as I said partnership share is for everybody. So you can start contributing.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

Dear Sir,
    Please make it more clear. You mean if three members are joined through my referral link I will be eligible for referral bonus.
    Also brief about what kind of referral bonus there.

With Regards,
    Arvind

Yes Arvind,

If a members joins through your referral. you you earn cash credits. Also, more that members contributes, more cash you will get. You can earn upto Rs.500 in referral bonus

Please go though the help topics. It will help you.

http://www.biharspider.com/help/
    http://www.biharspider.com/help/2710.aspx

Webmaster
    Biharspider

• Sign In to post your comments