You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Add some more section in resource

Dear Webmaster,

I go through the Resource section but I could not find any section where I can post articles related to computer or websites. So is there any possibilities could add some more section in resource section for posting more articles related to computer or websites.

Regards,
    Arvind
    Hello Arvind,

Like I said in response to one of your articles on fire safety. This site basically for sharing articles related to Bihar and Jharkhand. So your articles on computer and websites will not bring you much traffic as far as this site is concerned. However if you want to write articles like computer shops in Gaya, patna etc. or some websites related to public welfare for people of Bihar. You will find a suitable category. However just computer and websites will not be of much use. Try to post articles related to BIhar. I know you are interested in writing more and more articles, but these are the things you will learn with time. No one will tell you these things at ISC because there are thousands of members there and nobody have got time to guide members individually. So just believe what I am saying and concentrate on that. Any more suggestions are always welcome.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

Thanks for your precious advise and suggestion. I will consider on it.

My contribution is here because of your kind support and advise. I will more contribute here with help of your support.

With Regards,
    Arvind

Sign In to post your comments