Exam Details - Macmillan International Assessment for Indian Schools (IAIS) Exams
UNSW – The University of New South Wales organizes IAIS exams or International Assessment for India Schools. This exam has an international value and the certificate carries much significance. The Macmillan IAIS exams are very popular in Bihar and Jharkhand and are held every year in the months of August. In this section, we have mentioned about the eligibility criteria, admission procedure, results, tentative dates, exam pattern of Macmillan IAIS exam.
Students can create practice tests and prepare sample questions for IAIS Exams.
Eligibility Criteria for Macmillan IAIS Exams
To attend the Macmillan IAIS Exams, following are the criteria –
• The candidate must be in the class he is attending to.
• The candidate cannot opt for two different standard tests on the same year (neither lower nor higher).
• Participation will only be possible from schools and not individually.
• English, Science and Mathematics can be attended by children belonging to class 3 – 12.
• Computer Skills can be attended by children belonging to class 3 – 10.
• No unfair means and modes (like calculator, counters, etc.) must be brought during the exam time.
• The candidate must carry his/her Macmillan admit card.
• New – Interested students can also participate belonging to non – participating schools for the Macmillan IAIS 2010.
Admission Procedure for Macmillan IAIS Examinations
To get admitted to attend the exams of Macmillan IAIS Examinations in Bihar – Jharkhand, you need to fill up a form which you can get from your (participating) school and fill it up. Upon receiving the admit card, you can now participate in the Macmillan IAIS Examinations.
Online submission of forms is also allowed. Forms can be downloaded from Macmillan IAIS website.
Exam Pattern for Macmillan IAIS Examinations
The Macmillan IAIS exam is conducted on 2 consecutive days in case the student has opted for all the 4 subjects. There are 4 subjects in total in which the student can opt –
• Computer Skills
The papers are all objective types and in mathematics paper of Macmillan IAIS exam, there are 4 subjective type questions too, in which there are no options. In the rest of the subjects, all the questions are objective.
For each class, there are different numbers of questions and so the average time taken for single question varies as the classes change.
Results for Macmillan IAIS Examinations
Results for Macmillan IAIS examinations will be announced in the months of December or January. Stay connected with us for quick updates for results for Macmillan IAIS Examinations results.
Schedule for Macmillan IAIS Examinations 2010
Macmillan IAIS Examinations schedule is as follows for Bihar – Jharkhand
• Science and Mathematics – August 27, 2010
• English and Computer Skills – August 28, 2010
Macmillan IAIS Examination Fee
This is how the fee system of Macmillan IAIS Examination goes in Bihar – Jharkhand –
• 1 Subject – Rs. 165
• 2 Subjects – Rs. 300
• 3 Subjects – Rs. 425
• 4 Subjects – Rs. 500
Awards and Prizes for IAIS Examination in Bihar – Jharkhand
Following are the awards and prizes that can be achieved upon being a topper –
• UNSW Medals
• EAA Macmillan Certificates
Science [Overall Aptitude]
Start Practice Test...
Spread the word!
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India
All Rights Reserved.