Geometry is an important section of mathematics. In the view of examination, it is very necessary for student. All appearing candidates need to get focus on all subjects as well as all section of each subject. The course content of Geometry in Jharkhand Board is given below.
Jharkhand board class 10 matric Mathematics syllabus (Geometry)
- Jharkhand board questions from Triangles
- If a line drawn the parallel to one side of a triangle to intersect the other two side in distinct, the other two sides are divided in the line ration.
- If a line dived two side of a triangle in the same ratio, the line is parallel to the third
- If in two triangles, the corresponding angles are equal, their corresponding sides are
- proportional and triangles are similar.
- If the corresponding sides of two triangles are proportional their corresponding angle are equal and the two triangles are similar.
- If one angle of a triangle is equal to one angle of another of another triangle and the sides including these, angles are proportional and two angles are similar.
- If a perpendicular is drawn from the vertex of the right angle of right triangle to the hypotenuse, the triangle on side of perpendicular are similar to the whole triangle and to each other.
- Prove that the ratio of the areas of two similar triangles is equal to the ratio of the squares on their corresponding sides.
- Prove that in the right triangle, if the square on the hypotenuse is equal to the some of the squares on the two other sides.
- Prove that, in a triangle, if the square on one side is equal to sum of the squares on the other sides, then opposite angles to the first side of right triangle.
- Jharkhand board questions from Circles
Tangent to a circle motivated by chords drawn from points coming closer to the point.
- Prove that the tangent at ant point of circles is perpendicular to the circles through the point of contact.
- Prove that the length of tangents drawn from an external point to the circle is equal.
- Jharkhand board questions from Construction
- Division of a line segment in a given ration internally.
- Tangent of the circle has drawn from the point outside the circle.
- Construction of a triangle has similar to the given triangle.