Online complaint submission at Bihar public grievance redressal system website

How to submit complaint/ petition at Bihar public grievance redressal system website? What is BPGRS/ Bihar Janta Darbar Helpline number to put your case forward to chief minister of Bihar (Nitish Kumar). Website of Bihar Janta Darbar for complaint submission. How to appear in Janta Darbar of Bihar?

What is Bihar public grievance redressal system?
Bihar public grievance redressal system which is popularly known as Janta Darbar of Bihar's Chief minister Nitish Kumar, is system where you can submit your complaint or petition or suggestion or any thing, which you want to bring to notice of Mr. Nitish Kumar. Once the petition or complaint is submitted and is brought to notice of Nitish Kumar action is taken on it to resolve your problems.

How to submit complaint/ petition at Bihar public grievance redressal system website

You might of aware that Bihar's Janta Darbar which is held by Bihar's Chief minister Nitish Kumar in Patna and other places of Bihar. But is not possible for everybody to be physically present in Nitish Kumar's Janta Darbar. So Bihar government has opened a website called Bihar public grievance redressal system website. It is popularly known as Bihar Janta Drabar wesbite. At this website, you can submit your complaint or petition or suggestion or any thing, which you want to bring to notice of Mr. Nitish Kumar. But how to do it? So we are help you in online submission of complaints at Bihar public grievance redressal system website. Please follow below steps
  • Open the website
  • Click on submit new petion
  • Then fill all the necessary details like you name, address, phone number etc.
  • In the same page provide summary of your complaint or petition.
  • You can also attach your petition or complaint in detail by clicking on choose file near attach petition copy.
  • After successful submission of your complaint or petition, you will get a petition number. remember this petition number and always keep it yourself, because this number will be used in all your future enquiries related to your petition.
  • If you want to check the status of your petition, you can fill your petition ID and district name in the given space and know the status.
  • If you have Email Id, you will get the status of your complaint on your e-mail ID.
  • BPGRS/ Bihar Janta Darbar Helpline Number: 0612-2201000.

  • Please note that your login id may be deactivated if you don't change Password every 45 days. If you have any problems, you can contact officials at "4kg Aney Marg, Patna". If you find this information useful about Bihar public grievance redressal system website and online complaint submission, you can share the information with your friends. If you have any query, you can ask us.


    Guest Author: rajesh singh18 Dec 2012

    I want to meet dear
    C.M sir at Kant's darbar

    Guest Author: D K MISHRA13 Jan 2013


    Guest Author: Rajesh Kumar23 Jan 2013

    The situation of availability of electricity in Madhepura township is too poor to describe. The availability of electricity is hardly 1 to 2 hours in a day. This needs to be improved immediately.

    Guest Author: INDRA KUMAR JHA04 Feb 2013

    Respected Sir
    I kindly requesting to you that I had given a petion number 999993112120100 and 999993112120101 District-DARBHANGA dated on 31-12-2012 .But till date I don't receive any reply except you get 7 days reply .Please you see the above complain number and solve the problem as possible as early.I hope you surely help me.
    Mob no-- 08805022076

    Guest Author: Krishna MurariS/o Ma19 Feb 2013

    Respected sir,
    with deu respect i want to know the status of my case no. 9999/2607120127 District Patna dated 26/07/2012.
    i wish that you may help me

    Guest Author: RAJAT GAURAV19 Feb 2013

    sir ,i am rajat gaurav from begusarai.i have summited education loan aplication in state bank of india branch panchveer in begusarai before 6 month but it's not responce.

    Guest Author: vijaya07 Mar 2013


    I want to inform you that I belong to a Bihar.and my home town is Buxar.My cousin brother
    Govind saw,vinod saw,and his son lalu saw possess my home
    and they Destruction to my home.We already a file a case in a civil court number-57/2009.
    and a many times we complain a police but we didn't get any response from police side.and they threatening to my family if we are
    again complaint against him then they kill my sir please help me.

    vijaya gupta
    D/o Sri chhathoo lal gupta
    Charitrawan samsan ghat mod
    before District Commissioner
    on main Road.

    Guest Author: MANOJ GOSWAMI01 Apr 2013

    dear sir ,
    this is manoj goswami from chhapra .
    sir i am manoj goswami working in mumbai my parents are in my native place at chhapra .some my never hood is capture my land since 7year . i already given complain at police station but till now there is not any improvement. i fir also but not now i want some support from your said
    name :- manoj goswami
    PIN:- 841301

    Guest Author: Muntasir fatmi13 Apr 2013

    sir mein anukampa ke adhar par niyukti ke liye aavedan diya tha lekin abhi tak ispar koi action nahi liya gaya.

    Guest Author: jay prakash singh20 Apr 2013

    c.m sir
    we are facing lot of electricity problem . our guthani block no any sub station .so we seafaring all people of (daruli bidan sabha)guthani block siwan . we pay every month of electric bill .so please cm sir see this matter as soon as passible.

    jay prakash singh
    vill - bhullauli
    po - tenuwa ( guthani)
    dist - siwan
    phone no - 09831561519

    Guest Author: ER.BABLU KUMAR01 May 2013

    Dear sir,
    sub-about electry is not avialable in my village.I ER.BABLU KUMAR

    Guest Author: sabiha afreen20 May 2013

    mera nam sabiha afreen hai mera date of birth 2/12/1994 haI
    5/12/12 ko maine balik hone ke aadhikar se tajdar hussain se sadi kiya
    aur maine 12/12/12 ko panchayt me kaha ki mein apne pati ke sath rehna chahti hu jise panch ne v escept kiya
    per mere papa ne escept nhi kiya aur kaha ki mai panch ko nhi manta aur mai tmhare sasural walo pe case karunga phir unhone 29/12/12 ko
    mere pati aur mere sasural waio jhuta kidnaping case kar diya jiska case no 635/12 hai
    usi din meine 164 ka byan v diya iekin mere papa ne use v escept nhi kiya
    chuki mere papa distt judge ke steno hai aur apne power ka hmesha glat use kar rahe hai isi wjh se hmlog ko case me dete pe date mil raha hai aur bail v nhi ho pa raha hai
    papa ne mere sasural walo ke khilaf jhutha warrant v niklwa diya hai aur kaha hai ki mai to dist judge ka steno hun kanoon mere pocket me hai hm tmlogo ka date aise he barawte rahenge aur tmlogo ka bail hm kabhi nhi hone denge aur tumhe aur tumhare pati ko marwa denge
    aur ise ka fyada utha ke wo 1/5/2012 ko mere sasural me aa ke mera gala daba ke mujhe jaan se marne ka kosis kiye jiska maine FIR v karwaya jiska case no 174/13 hai lekin ab tak koi v action nhi liya gya munhe dar hai ke mera papa mujhe jaan se mar denge
    please help me

    Guest Author: UMESH NANDAN SAHAI19 Aug 2013

    I have lodged two complaints in the Janta Darbar against
    the illegal occupation of my house and land at Shanti Niketan
    colony ,Ram Jaipal Nagar (North of Bihar College of Pharmacy)New Bailey Road,Patna-801503.I have lodged two complaints-first on 04.01.2010 with Registration no-(00000) (0401105074) and the second on 07.02.2011 with Registration no-(00000)(0702118201)
    Still no action has been taken.I request you to please take necessary actions and give me relief.

    Guest Author: Shulpani Jha24 Aug 2013

    sir, I have compliant about non-receipt of kerosene oil coupon from the authority on 01.07.2013 with complaint no Ticket Ref. 999990107130108 against the collector/DM, Samastipur but no result has been given from the authority. which causes inconvenience in receiving the kerosene oil.
    please look into the matter and pass the order to take necessary action so as to avail kerosene oil easily.

    Guest Author: brijesh kumar sinfh31 Oct 2013

    Respected sir
    Nitish kumar
    CM of bihar,
    I, brijesh kumar singh, belongs to gowasa village. The road of my village is too dull so I request to you that the road would build.
    Thank you
    Brijesh kumar singh
    Vill@post gowasa
    Dis nawada (bihar)

    Guest Author: Sanjay Pandey01 Dec 2013

    Sir main Sanajy Kumar Pandey S/O Sh. Rama Nand Pandey Vill-Sikati,P.O. -Bagwan, P.S.-Garahani, Dist- Bhojpur Ka Rahane Wala Hun Mera Hamare Gaw Me Rama Dhar Pandey,Bishawnath Pandey,Sidhnath Pandey ,Bijay Pandey Se Jamin Ko Lekar Biwad Chal Raha Tha Un Logo Ne Mere Ghar Ka Purab Ka Diwal Tod Diya Tha Jisaka Police complane Maine SP,Thana Dono Ko Likhit Roop Se Kai Bar Diya Usake Bad Bhi Meri Complane Nahi Likhi Gai Maine SP Sahab Se Milkar Personal Requet Kiya Usake Bad Unake Kahane Par Thana Se Police Hamare Gaw Gai wa Dono Parti Ko Notis De Diya Ki Jamin Ka Mamala Hai Ham Kaise Bata Sakate Hai Ki Kisaka jamin Hai Aap Log Jamin Ka Napi CO Se Kara Ligiye Usake Bad Hamane Jamin Napi Ka Awaden CO Sahab Ko Diya jisame kai Mahine Lag gaye Usake Bad Maine Janta Darbar Me Likhit Roop Se Comlane Diya Usake Bad Jamin Ka Napi Ho Gaya Wa Usaka CO Sahab Ke Taraf Se Coppy Mil Gaya wa Thana Prabhari Ko CO Sahab Ne Likhit Roop Se Leter Diya Ki Jamin Sanjay Kumar Pandey ka Khatiyani jamin hai Wa Us Jamin Per Kabhi Bhi Khoon Kharaba Ho Sakata Hai Atah Aap Usme uchit Karwai kare wa Usake Bad Mai Thana Prabhari Se Mila Wa Unako maine CO Sahab Ka Leter ,Jamin nappi Ki coppy Diya Wah Bole Ki Ye Mera Kam Nahi Hai ,Mai Gramin DSP Ravish kumar ke pas Gaya Wah Bole Ki CO Ke Nappi Karane Se Kaya Hota Hai Aap SDO Se Order Lekar Ayo Usake bad Mai Tumhari madad Karunga .
    Mai Sajay Kumar Pandey Haryana Me Private Compne Me Kam Karata Hun Ghar Per Meri Maa Akali Rahati Hai Wa Wahi Ghar Ki Dekh Bhal Karati Hai Mera Apana Jamin Hone Ke Bad Bhi Mai Us Jamin Per Ghar Nahi Banawa Sakata Ghar Ki Diwar Todane Ke Bad Bhi Police Kamplane Kai Bar Karane ke Bad Bhi Un Logo Per Koi Karwai Nahi Hua Wa Nahi Hame Police Ghar Banawane Me Madat Kar Rahi Hai Police Ke Notice Dene Ke Bad Jamin Ki Napi CO Se Ho Chuka Hai Kam Se Kam 4 Years Ho Chuka Hai Jitane Ka jamin Nahi Hai Usase jayada Samay wa Paisa Mera lag chuka Hai Mai Bar Bar Private job Me Chhuti Nahi Mar Skata.
    Atah Aap Se Nivedan Hai Ki Thana Prabhari Ko Ades De Ki Wah Meri Apani Khandani Jamin Per Ghar Banawane Me Un Logo Se Marpit ,Khoon Kharaba Hone Se Bachaye mai Akala Hun Wah Log Hamesa Gali Galauj Se Bat Karate Hai Wa Marpit Per Utaru Rahate Hai CO Ke Adesh Per Bhi Mai Akela Adami Bina Police Ke Ghar Nahi Banwasakata Hun.Agar Bihar Police Meri Madat nahi Karati To Mai Media Se Madat Lunga.
    Sanjay Kumar Pandey


    Guest Author: pankaj kumar jha18 Dec 2013


    Guest Author: ???? ??????25 Dec 2013

    माननीय मंत्री महोदय को सादर प्रणाम मुझे सहायिका पद से वंचित कर दिया गया है यह कहा जाता है की आप ने त्याग पत्र दिया है जो की किसी त्याग पत्र पर मेरा हस्तकछार नही किया है इस की जानकारी की लिखित और मौखिक भी किया और अनुमंडल दंडाधिकारी समस्तीपुर के यंहा आवेदन देने के बाद निर्वाचन पदाधिकारी ने हस्ताक्षर की जांच कर गलत होने की पुस्ति किए पत्रांक 388 दिनाक 20/10/2012 से बालविकास पदाधिकारी से जबाब मांगा गया लेकिन कोई जबाब नहीं मिला हमने सूचना अधिकार तहत दिनाक 13/12/2012 आई ॰ डी 07 आवेदन दिया कोई जबाब नहीं मिला फिर 20/06/2013 को निबंधित डाक से ef 513211231 in /ef 513211228 in अनुमंडल दंडाधिकारी समस्तीपुर और बालविकास पदाधिकारी को आवेदन दिया अभी तक कोई न निर्णय न जबाब आया इसी बीच सचिवालय पटना आवेदन दिया तो बालविकास प्रोग्राम पदाधिकारी के पास संचिका संख्या -icds /30025/24-2013/789 दिनांक 18/02/2013 चीथी आई इस पर भी कोई कारवाई अभी तक नहीं हुआ और श्री मान मुखमंत्री ऑन लाइन सिकायत 16/08/2013 को कीया गया था वह जिलाधिकारी कार्यालय मे रुका हुआ है कोई जांच अभी तक जानकारी नहीं मिलती है कृपया कर उपयुक्त कारवाई की हमे आसा है
    अत: श्री मान संपादक महोदय से निवेदन है की इस आवेदन पर निसपक्ष जांच कर न्याय की अनुरोध है

  • Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
  • No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
  • This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
  • Name: